Steps

        There are things I wanted to do in my life, places I wanted to be but, sadly, neither of them have come to fruition. I don't understand this life game, I understand the rules. What am I supposed to do? Where am I supposed to be? How do I know if I have accomplished anything that I originally set out to do?

        I look at other people and I envy them, I wish I had the strength to do what they do. Have a family, be happy, be successful...

What I am most embarrassed about/My shame at this age:
-No apartment to speak of.
-No family of my own.
-No romantic entanglements, good or otherwise.
-No prospects.
-Too enamoured with celebrities.
-Allowed t.v. to raise me, made it my first friend. Probably, the beginning cause of all, if not some, of my problems(what's wrong with me?)

Things I need to do:

-Stop being afraid of everything worth anything.
-Take more risks= in all aspects of my life.
-Think positively, as much as possible, especially in the times when there is no light around me.
-Do better by my friends -Be a better person.
-Follow through on everything that I do or take on.
-Have better manners. Don't always give in so freely to the easy emotion.
-Expand my mind. Do better by me, be it in health, self discovery or self earning, or relationships, either with friends or otherwise.
-BE GOOD TO ME. 
-Learn how to love, starting with me.
-Learn how to feel, starting with me.
-Learn how to have dreams again.
-Learn how to drive.
-Learn how to have dreams again. Learn how to have wants.
-Learn how to be free and, use it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can I see some I.D.?

The fleeting